Thursday, February 4, 2010

Season 9: Off To Hollywood !


Instead of going thru all the nonsense of the final auditions show, I'm going to just touch on who was good that we saw in this last episode and then take my first stab at the Top 24 since I'm sick of talking about so many people that we really don't care about anymore.

Three were a few people that stood out. First was Lacey Brown. The was the last person to get booted last year against Megan Joy. So, if she lost to Megan and Megan sucked, it shows that the Judges made a huge mistake last year and Megan even made it to the Top 10. So, if that could happen, there are high hopes for Lacey.

Aaron Kelly stood out as well above the rest. He's the 16 year old kid who was adopted by his aunt and uncle. The little girls are gonna love this kid once the competition goes on.

I also liked Michael Lynche, the big muscle guy. Thought he had a great voice.

Yeah, there were some other good ones but we are ready for Hollywood so I could care less if they got the golden shower, ooops, I mean ticket, or not.

So, let's see who belongs in the Top 24 based on who we've seen so far. (Note: If there is a (T) next to the name, these are my early picks for TOP 12)

MY TOP 12 GIRLS:
1. Ashley Rodriguez (T)
2. Katelyn Epperly (T)
3. Katie Stevens (T)
4. Angela Martin (but there are rumors she drops out again cause of her missing mom)
5. Mary Powers
6. Jannell Wheeler
7. Lacey Brown (T)
8. Maddy Curtis
9. Casey James (T)
10. Haely Vaugn (T)
11. Charity Vance
12. Paige Dechausse

MY TOP 12 BOYS:
1. Andrew Garcia (T)
2. Michael Lynche (T)
3. Chris Golightly (T)
4. Toddrick Hall (T)
5. Jermaine Purifoy
6. Justin Williams
7. Aaron Kelly (T)
8. Mark Labriola
9. Matt Lawrence
10. Tyler Grady (T)
11. Dave Pittman
12. John Park

I'm sure I'll be WAY off. Right now, based on what we've seen, I'm leaning towards our new American Idol to be Ashely Rodriguez. But, my mind could easily change once we see the true Top 24 sing !

Until next week...Birdman Out.

No comments: