Thursday, February 14, 2008

Top 24 Revealed !






So, the top 24 was revealed last night. I was a bit disappointed that Josiah didn't make the cut. Yeah, he was a bit cocky but I thought his voice was so unique that he could have made things interesting. I also thought that Kyle was a better singer than Colton but I liked the way they handled it with Simon saying he didn't agree with the choice. And, who the heck is Garrett Haley? I've never see than guy before. As for the girls, I remember all of them except Alexandrea Lushington. I didn't see what happened between the last two girls as FOX ran over the allotted 1 hour so the DVR cut off. What a joke. Anyway, the LOCKS for the Top 10 are marked below with an "X". However, I'm going to wait to hear them all sing next week to revise my Top 12 as I think I had 2 people drop off from yesterday reveal.

The men are:
David Archuleta, 17, Murray, Utah; X
Colton Berry, 18, Staunton, Va.;
Robbie Carrico, 26, Melbourne, Fla.;
Jason Castro, 20, Rockwall, Texas;
David Cook, 25, Tulsa, Okla.; X
Chikezie Eze, 22, Inglewood, Calif.;
Garrett Haley, 17, Elida, Ohio;
David Hernandez, 24, Glendale, Ariz.;
Luke Menard, 29, Crawfordsville, Ind.;
Danny Noriega, 18, Azusa, Calif.;
Jason Yeager, 28, Branson, Mo.,
Michael Johns, 29, Los Angeles by way of Australia. X

And the ladies:
Amanda Overmyer, 23, Mulberry, Ind.; X
Brooke White, 24, Van Nuys, Calif.;
Joanne Borgella, 25, Hoboken, N.J.;
Kristy Lee Cook, 24, Selma, Ore.; X
Amy Davis, 25, Cedar Lake, Ind.;
Asia'h Epperson, 19, Joplin, Mo.;
Alexandrea Lushington, 17, Douglasville, Ga.;
Kady Malloy, 18, Houston, Tx;
Ramiele Malubay, 20, Miramar, Fla.;
Syesha Mercado, 21, Miami;
Alaina Whitaker, 16, Tulsa, Okla.,
Carly Smithson, San Diego by way of Dublin, Ireland. X

Birdman Out.

No comments: