Friday, March 9, 2007

Season 6: Top 12 Revealed


What a disappointing night on Idol last night as American made 2 mistakes. Below are the Top 12 that are now going to compete. The ones with the X next to their name were my original selections once I heard the Top 24 perform. I got two wrong, but so did ALL of America.

Blake Lewis X
Brandon Rogers X
Chris Richardson X
Chris Sligh X
Gina Glocksen X
Haley Scarnato
Jordin Sparks X
LaKisha Jones X
Melinda Doolittle X
Phil Stacey X
Sanjaya Malakar
Stephanie Edwards X

Note: I had Sabrina Sloan and Jared Cotter in my Top 12 predictions.

Let's start with the girls. Haley Scarnato? Hello? Who the hell voted for Haley Scarnato besides her friends, family, and maybe her home town. I'd understand it more if Antonella made it and Haley got the boot because of the pictures but come on. Is Haley better than Sabrina Sloan? What mistake. Sabrina Sloan is much better than Gina Glocksen. I thought Sabrina was going to go deep. America, please do not let Haley Scarnato be the next John Stevens.

Now, for the boys. Jared Cotter got the boot. All boys except Blake and Chris Sligh were on the bubble so I can't argue with this even though I thought that Jared is much better than Chris Richardson. Anyway, the part that bothered me is that part that bothered ANYONE that has an ear that can hear. How the heck did Sanjaya get in over Sundance? What a disaster. The judges shocked and Paula even said that is was nothing against Sanjaya totally calling him out and making him feel dumb. But, you know who is dumb? America. Either America can not hear or people that HATE American Idol just constantly voted for the worst to keep in him the competition. Let's hope he's gone soon because I have problems looking at this guy.

Let the competition begin.

Birdman out.

No comments: