Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Season 6: Top 10 Perform


Sorry, this is late and gonna be shorter than longer as I'm on vacation, the results have already been announced, and this computer is so damn slow.

I knew it was gonna be a bad week when I heard Gwen Stefani was the guest. I think she is a pig with a horrendous voice. Anyway....

I really didn't LOVE any performance. Even my favorite, Jordan Sparks, I actually walked out of the room during her performance to pee. Lakisha and Melinda are really boring. Yeah...voices nice but doesn't do it for me. It's nothing special. Blake's voice is horrible and every song he sings sounds alike. Chirs Sligh's stock went down hill quickly. Phil Stacy, Gina Glocksen, etc... Who cares. And Chris Richardson...this guy has NO voice as far as I'm concerned. Then, Sanjaya coming out looking like a rooster? Come on. This is a joke of a season.

I'd pick the bottom 3 but it really doesn't matter. I think they all deserve to get voted off and to have NO winner this year.

Birdman Out

PS...I'll be back up and in rare form next week.

No comments: