Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scott's Ride Ends


Basically, America is blind to the blind. In the most shocking elimination to date, Scott MacIntyre, has been eliminated from Idol.

Scott was in the bottom three with Lil and Anoop. I guess I can't argue that but Allison and Matt were not good this week either despite the judges gushing.

And Allison could be the worst female contestant to make it to the 7 spot. Maybe the only girls worse who made Top 7 could be Jasmine Trias, Paris Bennett, and LaKisha Jones. Actually, let me add Fantasia with an asterisk since she won Idol but is still one of the worst all-time idols as far as I'm concerned.

So, that leaves us with: Adam, Danny, Matt, Lil, Allison, Anoop, and Kris. Based on recent performances, I'd have to say that next week's bottom three are: Anoop, Lil, and Allison.

Danny and Adam will still probably battle it out for the title unless Matt and Kris can pull off that "WOW" performance. According to the judges, this past week was Adam's "WOW" performance. We are still waiting for the "WOW" from Danny and I hope he has it in him.

So, that's that. Scotty is gone but he'll be okay. I can guarantee the blind factor will get him a record deal and he'll surprise all with a platinum album one day. MacIntyre is gone but he's still in da house !

Until next week...Birdman Out.

No comments: