Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Predicting Michael Jackson Night


A big night of Idol is tonight...the Top 13 perform for the first time and the theme is Michael Jackson night. This could turn out to be really good or really bad and it will all come down to song choice.

A few years ago on Billy Joel night, I attempted to see if I could pick the songs the Idols would sing beforehand. I got the first two correct and got the rest all wrong. So, I figure I'd try again for Michael.

So, here are my predictions. I'm sure I got ZERO right but as long as NO ONE sings "Billy Jean", I'll be happy, as that song belonged to David Cook last year.

THE GALS:
Lil Rounds - "I'll Be There"
Megan Corkrey - "Got To Be There"
Allison Ireheta - "I Want You Back"
Jasmine Murray: "Never Can Say Good-Bye"
Alexis Grace: "Rockin Robin"

THE GUYS:
Adam Lambert - "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough"
Danny Gokey - "Beat It"
Scott MacIntyre - "She's Out Of My Life"
Matt Giraud "Man In The Mirror"
Kris Allen "Farewell My Summer Love"
Anoop Desai - "Dancing Machine"
Jorge Nunez - "The Way You Make Me Feel"
Michael Sarver - "Thriller"

No comments: